We have career opportunities for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related field from recognized Higher Institution.
- Lead a team of technicians/engineers to carry out tester/handler maintenance, with effective preventive maintenance and calibration.
- Carry out test equipment OEE improvement and execute productivity enhancement through process simplification and systemization/automation, towards human independent operation.
- Innovative idea to increase the machine UPH, improve machine hardware and software for quality improvement and ensure safety work environments.
- To carry out equipment selection and propose for investment and setup equipment to accommodate the need within specific lead time.
- Specialize in Process and Equipment FMEA, SPC management and utilize QCC Tools for process and equipment continuously improvement.
- Demonstrate the team work to achieve the department’s and company’s KPI.
- Commitment to the job assignment and deliver result within the given timeframe.
- Preferrable exposure to the semiconductor manufacturing environment, familiar with Assembly and Test process.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in semiconductor testing process and equipment
- Candidate must have exposure to pick and place handle platform, preferrable experience in test handlers and Teradyne testers.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (through email, postal or fax) complete with comprehensive resume, copy of certificates/results, current and expected salary, contact telephone numbers together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r), no later than the closing date to:
Human Resource Manager
RENESAS SEMICONDUCTOR KL SDN BHD (19351-U)
KM 15 Jalan Banting, 42500 Telok Panglima Garang, Kuala Langat, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Join Our Talent Community
||RENESAS SEMICONDUCTOR KL SDN BHD is a leading multinational semiconductors manufacturing company located at Telok Panglima Garang, Kuala Langat, Selangor.
We are now seeking for qualified candidates to join our quest to help achieve our mission in the very near future!